Impress your guests with a gorgeously styled grazing table at your next event! These self-service tables offer so much choice and will satisfy even the fussiest of guests.
Totally on trend, a grazing table is the perfect way to start your party, especially one at home as we will come and set up your table while you get ready! It is also an ideal option if your venue has limited kitchen facilities, and looks sensational indoors or out!
We will source a range of quality fresh produce (subject to availability) and supply a range of serve ware including platters, stands, bowls, risers and other vessels. We can also supply a table and all linens and food safe paper.
Here is a summary of what you might expect on the table:
– Selection of quality cheeses (typically 4 to 5 varieties) including a blue, a soft white triple cream brie, a semi-soft and a cheddar.
– Cold meats such as prosciutto, salami, mortadella, coppa and Italian sausage
– Dips and assorted spreads to match the cheese selection
– Olives and assorted marinated or pickled vegetables
– Assorted dried fruits including dates and dried apricots plus nuts and trail mix
– A selection of fresh seasonal fruit, vegetables and herbs for both decoration & consumption
– Fresh bread including sliced loaves and bread sticks
– Biscuits, breadsticks and lavosh
– Assorted chocolate/sweet products, such as chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, lollies and liquorice can be added on request.
We will also provide bamboo serving boats and cutlery, napkins and picks plus cheese knives, tongs and scoops.
For a quote please email us at bec@stylemycelebration with the details of your event including date, venue/location, type and number of guests.
Please note that Grazing Tables are for a minimum of 40 people.
We offer both a basic and an upgrade (artisan and whole wheel cheeses plus specialty items such as Simon Johnson and Maggie Beer range produce) option on request.